Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 139 Free agents-let the fun begin...

Who will be the first signing?

Who will be the first to sign with a time other than their own?

Who will be the first one to resign with their team?

Here’s a full list of every MLB team’s free agents.

Atlanta Braves Ross Detwiler Edwin Jackson Peter Moylan A.J. Pierzynski
    Arizona Diamondbacks David Hernandez Jarrod Saltalamacchia
    Baltimore Orioles Wei-Yin Chen Chris Davis Darren O’Day Gerardo Parra Steve Pearce Matt Wieters
    Boston Red Sox Craig Breslow Rich Hill
    Chicago Cubs Trevor Cahill Chris Denorfia Dexter Fowler Dan Haren Tommy Hunter Austin Jackson Jason Motte Fernando Rodney
    Chicago White Sox Matt Albers Gordon Beckham Jeff Samardzija Geovany Soto
    Cincinnati Reds Sean Marshall Manny Parra Brayan Pena Cleveland Indians Mike Aviles Gavin Floyd Ryan Webb
    Colorado Rockies Kyle Kendrick Justin Morneau
    Detroit Tigers Alex Avila Rajai Davis Tom Gorzelanny Alfredo Simon Randy Wolf
    Houston Astros Scott Kazmir Oliver Perez Colby Rasmus Tony Sipp Joe Thatcher
    Kansas City Royals Johnny Cueto Ryan Madson Franklin Morales Chris Young Ben Zobrist
    Los Angeles Angels David Freese Chris Iannetta Matt Joyce Matt Latos Shane Victorino Wesley Wright
    Los Angeles Dodgers Brett Anderson Howie Kendrick Jimmy Rollins
    Miami Marlins Don Kelly Jeff Mathis Casey McGehee Milwaukee Brewers Kyle Lohse
    Minnesota Twins Blaine Boyer Neal Cotts Brian Duensing Torii Hunter Mike Pelfrey
    New York Mets Jerry Blevins Yoenis Cespedes Tyler Clippard Bartolo Colon Kelly Johnson Daniel Murphy Eric O’Flaherty Bobby Parnell Juan Uribe
    New York Yankees Chris Capuano Stephen Drew Chris Young
    Oakland Athletics Edward Mujica Barry Zito
    Philadelphia Phillies Chad Billingsley Jeff Francoeur Aaron Harang Jerome Williams
    Pittsburgh Pirates Antonio Bastardo Joe Blanton A.J. Burnett J.A. Happ Corey Hart Aramis Ramirez Sean Rodriguez Joakim Soria
    San Diego Padres Josh Johnson Shawn Kelley Ian Kennedy Brandon Morrow Bud Norris Justin Upton
    San Francisco Giants Jeremy Affeldt Alejandro De Aza Tim Hudson Mike Leake Tim Lincecum Marco Scutaro Ryan Vogelsong
    Seattle Mariners Joe Beimel Franklin Gutierrez Hisashi Iwakuma
    St. Louis Cardinals Matt Belisle Randy Choate Jason Heyward John Lackey Mark Reynolds Carlos Villanueva
    Tampa Bay Rays Asdrubal Cabrera John Jaso Grady Sizemore
    Texas Rangers Yovani Gallardo Colby Lewis Mike Napoli Ross Ohlendorf Drew Stubbs Will Venable
    Toronto Blue Jays Mark Buehrle Marco Estrada Jeff Francis LaTroy Hawkins Munenori Kawasaki Mark Lowe Dioner Navarro Cliff Pennington David Price
    Washington Nationals Ian Desmond Doug Fister Denard Span Matt Thornton Dan Uggla Jordan Zimmermann
    Last edited by Gregg; 11-04-2015, 01:02 PM.

Isn't Alex Gordon a free agent? Cot's says there is a player option for 2016. Rotoworld says it is a $12.5 million team option for 2016, but then they also have a blurb about him being an impending free agent.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Retired:

Dan Haren
      Torii Hunter
      Aramis Ramirez
      A.J. Burnett
      Jeremy Affeldt
      Barry Zito
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Pretty weak list

Looks like Davis, Cueto, JUp, J Zimm, Heyward and Cespedes are the only star players. And JUp is only good for a few months each season.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Who would have thought Yovani Gallardo would be a potential hot potato, particularly in this group? I would start a team with Price, Grienke and any three others.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Add Cliff Lee and Joe Nathan to the list after their options were declined. Retirement seems likely for both.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Do the Mets still make the QO to Murphy? It seemed inevitable 10 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                that's a good question. still seems likely to me ... but less so than last week ...
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Add Cliff Lee and Joe Nathan to the list after their options were declined. Retirement seems likely for both.
                  Nathan is claiming he wants to make a comeback.

Tigers declined RHP Joe Nathan's $10 million option for 2016.
                  They'll pay him a $1 million buyout instead. Nathan missed most of the season following Tommy John surgery and will turn 41 later this month, but he's vowed to make a comeback attempt rather than retire. Nov 3 - 4:24 PM
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                    They should. I think he's still in line for a nice multi-year contract.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Alex Rios and Jeremy Guthrie are now free agents.

Gregg, maybe you can update your post with these players? Also, the White Sox are on the same line as the Cubs in your post.
                      Last edited by BuckyBuckner; 11-04-2015, 10:56 AM.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Padres pick up Beniot's Option, release Barmes.
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                          Alex Rios and Jeremy Guthrie are now free agents.

Gregg, maybe you can update your post with these players? Also, the White Sox are on the same line as the Cubs in your post.
                          Weird, When I went to edit to correct they were not on the same line. So I hit cancel and saw they were back on the same line. I went back in and put a full line space between them. Now they are not on the same line but there is no space between them.

Busy work week, not sure if I will have time to update before Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            Weird, When I went to edit to correct they were not on the same line. So I hit cancel and saw they were back on the same line. I went back in and put a full line space between them. Now they are not on the same line but there is no space between them.

Busy work week, not sure if I will have time to update before Saturday.
                            I wouldn't worry about updating that often, it's a long off season. I don't want you to feel any pressure to do so either.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

White Sox decline $10M option on Alexi Ramirez making him a free agent.
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                              X