2016 Cheat Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Cheat Sheet

I'm going to draft a 15 team mixed team at the AFL, anyone got a 2016 Cheat Sheet that isn't Tristan's rankings?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

if not, you should start a "wisdom of crowds @ RJ" version ... set up a google worksheet with everyone rated & let everyone add their values for averaging.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I fly out thursday, so no real time for that
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        I'm going to draft a 15 team mixed team at the AFL, anyone got a 2016 Cheat Sheet that isn't Tristan's rankings?
        Not exactly what you're asking for but I have it on VERY good authority that everyone that participates will receive the results of a 15-team NFBC draft that started the day after the season ended.
        Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
          Not exactly what you're asking for but I have it on VERY good authority that everyone that participates will receive the results of a 15-team NFBC draft that started the day after the season ended.
          thanks Todd, looking forward to your annual poker donation!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            thanks Todd, looking forward to your annual poker donation!
            Not this year -- life of a freelancer. Maybe next year I'll throw two twenties in then head out.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
              Your very good authority was full of shit! I got nothing and demand all my money back that I put into that draft!

Comment

It was amid the handouts at the registration section but never got distributed.

I put more time into formatting it so it would fit on two pages than some did prepping for the draft

Comment

Working...
                X