2015 8th Place Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 8th Place Circle

out of 10. Injuries, injuries and more injuries. Should have changed the team name to MASH 4077

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    out of 10. Injuries, injuries and more injuries. Should have changed the team name to MASH 4077
    so there were two worse??? Congrats!!!
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      so there were two worse??? Congrats!!!
      16 out of 16. Combined limited knowledge with massive injuries and a few poor draft selections . Wait til next year !
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I fought tooth and nail all season to wrap up 1st place... If the lower half of my keeper league. At one point of the season I was second in pitching points and had six points TOTAL in hitting. In five categories. Some smart pickups and I managed to get to 18 points hitting.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
          I fought tooth and nail all season to wrap up 1st place... If the lower half of my keeper league. At one point of the season I was second in pitching points and had six points TOTAL in hitting. In five categories. Some smart pickups and I managed to get to 18 points hitting.
          The funnest part of a bad team imo, is just raging through fa pickups. And it frequently results in a cheap closer, sometimes an mi or of with some speed.
          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

1st place in May, way out in July, managed to get to 4th. We pay out the top 3 and draft in reverse order of finish so I get nothing for this year and draft 7th next year. Worst possible outcome.

Comment

Damn right, in the money in Idle hands (2 out of 16?) and PONY (4 out of 18?) RJ should be embarrassed!

Sorry Steve for the off topic post.
              Last edited by heyelander; 10-06-2015, 03:20 PM.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                I'd rather have the money.
                I'll buy some Mexican beer with your share while I'm vacation.

Comment

Drink as much tap water as you can while you're down there, comrade.
                  Well that's just mean spirited

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    Well that's just mean spirited
                    Stay thirsty, my friend
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Drink as much tap water as you can while you're down there, comrade.
                      that's quite funny
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I can't even make your circle. 7th in my 12 team NL only. 6th in my 12 team AL only. I seem to have drafted the all injury team in both leagues.

Wait til next year!

Comment

I finished 6th. You all suck! (Except for Gregg's team that also finished 6th.)
                          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

we have a guy who won in 1988-89 and 1995-96. has not won since, and now is a donor as we say.
                            finished 8th OR 11th the last 8 seasons - til this one, when a Sept fade left him in 9th....
                            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                            X