AL Gold Glove (OF edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL Gold Glove (OF edition)

I'm not sure what criteria is used for qualification anymore, but I know they now give to the best at each position (it used to be the 3 best, so you could get 3 CF's).
    This year's vote should be quite a battle. Is there any way the top three aren't some combo of Trout, Kiermaier and Pillar? It seemed every night there were highlight reels from those three.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
    I'm not sure what criteria is used for qualification anymore, but I know they now give to the best at each position (it used to be the 3 best, so you could get 3 CF's).
    This year's vote should be quite a battle. Is there any way the top three aren't some combo of Trout, Kiermaier and Pillar? It seemed every night there were highlight reels from those three.
    No question those three should win. NL not as obvious, but McCutchen, Marte, and Heyward have to be among the favorites.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
      KC's trio is not quite what they were last year, but they are up there.

If you believe in UZR/150, Trout is not top 5. Kiermaeir dominates, then Cain, Pillar, Adam Jones and GoGo.

J
      Last edited by onejayhawk; 10-06-2015, 05:30 PM.
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Trout is not even the best OF on the Angels. Calhoun is more deserving than Trout IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
          Trout is not even the best OF on the Angels. Calhoun is more deserving than Trout IMO.
          CF is more valuable, but KC is up there for the corner outfield. Marisnick is the other name to throw out.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
          X