Rank These Keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank These Keepers

Please rank these keepers 1-12 (salary for next year).

Jake Arrieta (6)
    Buster Posey (26)
    Billy Hamilton (7)
    Cesar Hernandez (6)
    Todd Frazier (32)
    Domingo Santana (10)
    Matt Carpenter (21)
    Max Scherzer (37)
    Kolten Wong (7)
    Khris Davis (12)
    Buster Posey (26)
    Aaron Altherr (9)
    Domingo Santana (10)
    Jon Lester (19)
    Cesar Hernandez (6)
    Last edited by ; 10-11-2015, 10:38 AM.

Maybe it was just the HR Derby curse, but Frazier had a .664 OPS in the second half. I'd be a little concerned about keeping him at something close to full price, which I have to assume he is - did you buy him last year? This year was probably worse than last year (more HR, fewer SB, same R/RBI, lower AVG) so I think you're not getting a bargain by keeping him.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      I'd switch out Wong for Frazier.

Edit: Tough call on Scherzer. I have him at $32 in a mixed league and I'll probably be keeping him.
      I agree with this.

I might also expose Scherzer to keep Davis depending on who will be available at auction and how the league values hitters vs. pitchers.

Comment

Working...
      X