Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb keeper question

10 team AL only 4x4, traditional roto rules

I have Springer (2nd yr $10) tied to Burns (1st yr $10) and will have to make a decision soon.

It's a no-brainer that I cut Burns for Springer, right? (assume no effect on this season)

In the interest of contract equality - Springer would be $15 over next two years, Burns $10 over next two.

No brainer? Why am I feeling potential remorse?

Burns is good, but he's not Springer good - right??
    One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Rutschman 22 JRamirez 40 Dezenzo 5 Lewis 6 Semien 26 Torres 20 Hamilton 10 Tucker 42 Cowser 1 Meadows 5 Holliday 17 Andujar 10 Robert 28 P Lopez 8 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10 McArthur 1 Miller 6 Crochet 10 Crawford 1

Well, I'd keep Springer.

Could you use Burns in a package with another player to upgrade somewhere?
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Keep Springer. He does spend a lot of time on the DL so perhaps that's why you're hesitating. Burns very well might not play full time in the future whereas Springer will if he's healthy and he's a much more valuable guy anyway. The $5 diff in salary doesnt begin to make up for the value.

Comment

Working...
      X