NL Only Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL Only Help

13 team, NL only, 5x5. I'm doing awful everywhere, especially pitching. I was offered Daniel Hudson and Mark DeRosa for my Chris Young (ARIZ). I'm a big Hudson fan and with thirteen teams pitching is very thin. Thoughts?

At face value, I wouldnt do it but if you can afford to lose the power/speed and there are no other takers, pull the trigger.

With 13 teams, what isnt thin?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Yeh, my offense consists of Fielder, Posey, Rasmus, Young, Laroche, Polanco and a bunch of scrubs. I could really use another decent starter. You are right, with thirteen teams everything is thin.

Comment

I don't think I would. That is a huge hit to your offense, I don't trust derosa to contribute at all, in a vacuum CY is about $8 better and I don't think derosa is close enough or the value is close enough to justify based on need

Comment

Working...
        X