CBS Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Customer Service

I know a big pastime of some here is to rag on CBS' customer service, but something must have changed over there this year. I've needed to send a question in a couple of times in the last week (both for fantasy football), and both times they responded via email back within 5 minutes, and -- get this -- they asked for my phone number and then actually called within another 5 minutes!

And the first time they called, without any prompting, just to make certain I was satisfied with the answer I was given!

Tonight, I sent a question in via email, received an email asking for my phone number, missed the first call, emailed again to say I was available, and then got a call a minute later! OK, the guy I was speaking to cut me off a couple of times and wasn't exactly following my question (which was regarding roster restrictions during the draft), but he was largely pretty helpful and said if I encountered this problem during my draft tomorrow night, to email him and he would call immediately!

Damn, a new era for CBS!

Let me know how this goes for fantasy baseball...

Comment

Working...
    X