Should I trade away Panik?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I trade away Panik?

In contention this year in a NL keeper league. Need power and very little opportunity to obtain a premium power hitter. For ROS and 2016 David Peralta $5 or my Panik $1? Panik is currently being replaced by Asche so am getting something for replacement and expect Panik back in next week or two so not sure his current DL status is a critical consideration for ROS.

This is a lot closer than I thought it would be. Peralta really has had a fantastic season across the board, but that said, he wasn't a prospect, in fact, he was an independent leaguer for a number of years; and ARZ's OF is loaded and has four pegs for three holes. My feeling is he's the guy who will get traded in the off-season.

So if you're in it, it may make sense to do the deal for this year, but know there's a chance he gets dealt in the off-season.

Comment

I agree with revo here. Peralta could be traded and that fact alone makes it compelling. May not play out in your favor but I think that's the smart play.

Comment

Yes, I do the deal. "In contention this year" is the key. I think it's a good deal even if he gets dealt, and a great deal if he stays in the NL.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X