Odor vs Turner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odor vs Turner

12-team mixed 5x5 oba & slug replacing ba & hr. Turner has been a monster but Odor has been too since his recall. Much smaller sample size but he's only 21. They're both 5A. I'm interested mainly in who you'd rather have as a keeper.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Odor. He plays 2B not 3B and his production seems much less "smoke and mirrors."

Comment

I like Odor. Thinner position and he's batted a cool .367 since being recalled on 6/15 (47 games): .391/1.040 OPS in half of June; .319/.973 OPS in July; .419/.954 OPS so far in August. I wish he'd run more/better -- 5 SB/5 CS -- but he's got the speed to run at least. That, and while this is an arbitrary factor, the kid just looks like a gamer. Hard nosed, seems ot grind everything out. Not that Turner isn't that type of guy, what with his Erik the Red Viking beard...but I just like Odor overall.
      12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
      1B-Cron
      2B- Villar
      SS- Andrus
      3B-Baez
      MI-L. Gurriel
      CI- Y.Gurriel
      OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
      UTIL- Benintendi
      BENCH: Pence, Dyson
      SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
      RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson