Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billingsley or Floyd for the remainder of the year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billingsley or Floyd for the remainder of the year?

Seems like a fairly easy choice, but would you prefer Billingsley or Floyd for the rest of the season? Any concerns over Bill's awful start?

Originally posted by Flyman View Post
    Seems like a fairly easy choice, but would you prefer Billingsley or Floyd for the rest of the season? Any concerns over Bill's awful start?
    Bills in a landslide.

Comment

11 K's in 8 shutout innings so far today should make Billinglsey owners feel better. Bills over Floyd, no hesitation from me.

Comment

Okay, just making sure. A guy cut him in my mixed league, and I was making sure I didn't miss something. I was stunned...it's a pretty competitive league, but the guy is fairly new to roto.

Comment

Okay, just making sure. A guy cut him in my mixed league, and I was making sure I didn't miss something. I was stunned...it's a pretty competitive league, but the guy is fairly new to roto.
          Hanging around those guys who get too impatient early in the season can be very profitable, if you know when to step in. You obviously know when to step in here. Good luck, hope you get him.

Comment

Working...
          X