post all-star rotations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post all-star rotations

Quite a few teams have announced their post-break rotations for this week, but I havent seen anything from a few key teams for me: St. Louis, Pittsburgh and LA Angels. Has anyone seen anything? Need to decide whether or not to start Martinez, Cole, Heaney for this stupid short week in my H2H.

I saw that Charlie Morton is starting Friday for the Pirates, and I believe Cole and Liriano are going Sat/Sun (not sure which order)

Comment

MLB.com has Lynn and Lackey pitching Fri and Sat for the Cards. An ESPN article said that the original plan was for Cooney to start Sunday if Garcia is not ready to come off the DL. However, since Martinez and Wacha were not used in the All-Star Game, anything is now possible for that day.

The Mets, who had a four game winning streak heading into the All-Star break, will face the Cardinals, who own the best record in baseball.

Comment

Heaney not going this weekend.

(cbs quoting Orange Country register quoting Scioscia - can't find the source article)
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
        X