2K11 Nate McLouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K11 Nate McLouth

Any reason for hope here? Ive read Fredi Gonzalez's positive quotes and keeping him in the 2 spot but Nate looks like the same scrub as last year. Any reason for hope?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Any reason for hope here? Ive read Fredi Gonzalez's positive quotes and keeping him in the 2 spot but Nate looks like the same scrub as last year. Any reason for hope?
    I just dropped him in our 20-teamer. Feel free to take a flier on him if you'd like

Comment

Meh OFers there are the only things i am able to find.

Want Wolfy?
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Last year his walk rate was good (11.5%) but his BABIP was horrible (.221)

This year his walk rate is down to 6% but his BABIP is at .313. So he has a terrific line of .250/.318/.333

He's running but not well (1sb/2cs)

I think there is enough here that I wouldn't cut him in a 12-team NL only, but anything shallower he'd be gone.

Comment

Working...
        X