Need Trade Advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Trade Advice...

13 team mixed keeper league...I'm in the middle of the pack...The last place team offered me this trade...Not sure how I feel about it...

He offered Machado and A Rios for L. Cain and F-Rod...

My current team is: C-Gattis, 1B-Moss, 2B-Kipnis, SS-A. Escobar, 3B-Longoria, CI-Plouffe, MI-Kang, DH-Valbuena, OF-Bruce, Cain, Cespedes, Pollock, SP-Felix, Kluber, Keuchel, C Anderson, C. Morton, RP-Holland, F-Rod, Tolleson, Bench-R. Howard, L. Martin, T. May, Nova, W. Davis, INJ-d'Arnaud, Odorizzi, Doolittle...

Yes yes a million times yes. I love Machado

Comment

Gods yes...what JC said. And it's a keeper league? Run now and hit the accept button!
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

That's definitely a good value trade but you might have to make another trade to keep your team competitive since you'll be taking a decent downgrade in the OF without any good options on your bench and you'll be down to 2 closers. Maybe you can get a closer for Longoria?

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
          That's definitely a good value trade but you might have to make another trade to keep your team competitive since you'll be taking a decent downgrade in the OF without any good options on your bench and you'll be down to 2 closers. Maybe you can get a closer for Longoria?
          We can actually start 6 starters and 2 closers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Gods yes...what JC said. And it's a keeper league? Run now and hit the accept button!
            Machado is in his last year of his contract. I won't be able to keep him.

Comment

So you can ONLY start 2 closers?

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                So you can ONLY start 2 closers?
                You can either go 5 SP and 3 RP or 6 SP abd 2 RP. It's kind if like a flex pitcher. So thoughts knowing the updated info? Can't keep him, etc?

Comment

I'd still do it...Machado is SO good that he'll help you gain ground in several cats. And frankly, Rios could be OK as well...
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Hmmmm. Maybe I don't do that if Machado can't be kept. Cain is having a good year and K-Rod is closing. I think Rios might be a lost cause. How are you doing in saves? I guess Martin isn't a terrible replacement in the outfield.

Comment

Working...
                    X