Miggy Out for 6 Weeks...7/4/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miggy Out for 6 Weeks...7/4/15

Torn Calf Muscle, no surgery needed at this point. Sucks the big one...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Miggy Out 6 Weeks (7/4/15)

Out six weeks with a strained calf? That's seems nuts. Anyway, tough couple of weeks for fantasy owners with Stanton, Springer and now Cabrera down.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Out six weeks with a strained calf? That's seems nuts. Anyway, tough couple of weeks for fantasy owners with Stanton, Springer and now Cabrera down.
      Tore some of the fibers in the muscle...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Good thing I just traded for him a few weeks ago . Now I've got Springer, Miggy, AND Buxton out for significant time in my AL only - shoot me now.

Comment

The owner who has him in my league decided to dump a few weeks ago. He has strung along several owners trying to extend a bidding war to get as much for miggy as possible. He had several strong offers, but decided to wait in hopes for more. This is why I think that strategy is a poor one. Miggy was his one huge rebuilding chip and instead of having a package of cheap keepers, he has an overpriced miggy in the DL.
          Last edited by Sour Masher; 07-04-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I traded for Miggy a few weeks ago. This is the first time I have ever owned him.

Oh, and I also own Springer so I have that going for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              The owner who has him in my league decided to dump a few weeks ago. He has strung along several owners trying to extend a binding war to get as much for miggy as possible. He had several strong offers, but decided to wait in hopes for more. This is why I think that strategy is a poor one. Miggy was his one huge rebuilding chip and instead of having a package of cheap keepers, he has an overpriced miggy in the DL.
              Yeah, i offered a package of four good cheap keepers for Miggy in my league too. I'm glad now that the owner rejected the offer.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

well I just traded for a $9 David Ortiz to replace Mig in my mixed. The catch is Im now on the hook for Ortiz for next season unless I take a penalty or trade him.

Comment

Working...
                X