No announcement yet.

How Have I done in re-building so far??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Have I done in re-building so far??

In the span of 4 months, how have I done in building for next year and beyond?? This year started off strong, but it was clear I just didn't have the talent to make a move to the top...regardless, I've been wheelin' and dealin' since prior to the auction.

This is an NL only 9 team 5x5 keeper league.

Our keeper policy is that all keepers are bumped up $5 each year, with no max.

This is who I have dealt away with their current salaries:
    Aoki-8, Ramos-11, AGonzalez-33, GStanton-40, Arrietta-11, Melancon-11, SCasilla-9, Rosenthal-11, SMarte-20, Axford-, Belt-20, NWalker-18

This is what I've gotten in return, with their current salaries:
    ARussell-5, YTomas-5, KBryant-5, CBlackmon-11, CDickerson-9, GCole-15, GGonzalez-13, TRoss-6, MTaylor-5, JP Crawford (M)

I also have, through the draft, AGuerrero-5, JLamb-5

Additionally, I still have JZimmerman-24, GGonzalez-13 and potentially GCole-15 to potentially deal for even more.

How have I done with who I've sent and who I've gotten?

Landing Russell, Tomas and Bryant was fantastic. You did the ideal thing: trading closers and at-value studs for the best prospects in baseball at low salaries. Great work so far.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

You've done very well, but I don't deal GCole 15 for anything other than a mint.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Hard to truly judge it without seeing the individual deals but you've definitely got some nice pieces going into next year.

Comment

Working...
        X