Carpenter or Machado - ROS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpenter or Machado - ROS

Who'd you rather have for the rest of the season? Matt Carpenter or Manny Machado? Need help in pretty much all offensive categories (including OPS) except runs so looking for the most well rounded one. Thanks in advance!
    Carpenter
    0%
    Machado
    0%

Machado...and it's really no contest in my opinion. He steals, he hits for power, average...he's the complete player.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Machado...and it's really no contest in my opinion. He steals, he hits for power, average...he's the complete player.
      Couldn't agree more. Machado by a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Couldn't agree more. Machado by a landslide.
        Thanks guys!

Comment

Orioles announcers say Machado is a superstar. While they are exaggerating, it's Machado.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
            Orioles announcers say Machado is a superstar. While they are exaggerating, it's Machado.
            I don't think that they're exaggerating...at his age there's still room for enormous growth. Nobody expected him to have double digit steal in him, especially with the knee surgeries, but here he is at the halfway point with 11. And the guy is a superstar defender as well...
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              I don't think that they're exaggerating...at his age there's still room for enormous growth. Nobody expected him to have double digit steal in him, especially with the knee surgeries, but here he is at the halfway point with 11. And the guy is a superstar defender as well...
              Sounds like you are saying he's a potential superstar. Glove is incredible, give you that.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
              X