Dealing CarGo(nzalez)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing CarGo(nzalez)

Flags waived in surrrender, I'm in position to move Carlos Gonzalez to a contender. His wage makes him a rental, for the most part. What do you recommend I try to get and what do you think I CAN get? 12 team mixed standard roto.

A.Garcia-3 (5 next year)
    G.Polanco-7 (9)
    M.Sano-1 (3)
    Jac.Peterson-1 (3)
    E.Ramirez-1 (3)
    C.Smith-1 (3)
    Iwakuma-1 (3)

I have good strong keepers at reliever (Chapman, Robertson, Gregerson) so Carson Smith is probably not needed unless you see big things in his future. SP is in pretty good shape also (Zimmerman, Shields, Carrasco, C.Young or Quintana) at good wages.

I'm considering asking for Polanco and Sano. Too much, or not the right combo?

TIA.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

I know many in the pen have soured on Sano, but given that list and your needs, those are the two I'd ask for as well. Given Cargo's struggles, you probably won't get it, but luckily for you, he is showing signs of life. I'd play that up. If he balks, toss in a sweetener, or settle for Iwakuma or Smith along with Polanco or Sano, just to get the value. You can always flip them, or others on your team elsewhere.

Comment

A.Garcia-3 (5 next year) -- Sure, 50% chance
      G.Polanco-7 (9) -- Sure I'd ask, 2% chance of success
      M.Sano-1 (3) -- sure, 65% chance
      Jac.Peterson-1 (3) - 12-teamer, he's far down the list
      E.Ramirez-1 (3) - Erasmo? No way, this is bottom feeding
      C.Smith-1 (3) - above Jace, but this is last-ditch
      Iwakuma-1 (3) - I think you can get him, but he's becoming very injury-prone

Comment

Id offer Zimmerman (im guessing keepable but not amazing salary) and cargo for polanco

Comment

Zimm is at 7 this year.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I hope you moved him since Glasszalez got hurt again in the Brewer game.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

The guy was moving slow as crap (he approached me) and now he wants to wait.

Here's hoping he recovers quickly!

Comment

Working...
              X