BN - Betemit 10
    BN - Francis 5
    DL - Strasburg 13/2
    DL - Greinke 23
    MN - Alonso 1
    MN - Colon 1
    MN - Harper 10
    MN - Trout 10

16 team 6x6 (AVG, HR, R, RBI, SB-CS, BB-K and W, HD, SV, K, ERA, WHIP)
    +3 first 3 years, +6 after that, 6 ML/2 MiL keepers

I've been offered Aardsma (4/1) and Harrison (10/1) for Greinke. Both Aardsma and Greinke are due back roughly the same time while I think he's selling high on Harrison. I know I need saves, but can Aardsma stay healthy?

Also, with Arencibia and Santana, which one should I be shopping? I've heard Santana may sit vs RHP, but he'd be an upgrade over Smoak if/when he qualifies at 1B. I passed on Papelbon (16/1) for Santanta before his struggles. What type of closer should I target if I move him?

Not even close. Grienke will be elite when he gets back. Harrison is not elite. Aardsma might get a few saves but it's no guarantee. I still think Santana will be elite as well, so I would only deal him for a stud closer (Rivera, Bell, Soria, etc)... you might be better off dealing Arencibia for a lower-tier closer (how about a scuffling K-Rod? or Broxton?)

Comment

Do not like, at all

Comment

yup. bad offer.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I've been offered Valverde (15/1) for Zimmerman. The other team also has Walden (5/1) and Broxton (19/1).

Comment

If thats Ryan Zimmerman that is a definite NO.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
            X