Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be the expected return for Kris Bryant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should be the expected return for Kris Bryant?

I have Bryant for $1 and he will definitely be signed to 3 years, $11/ea by whoever owns him next Feb. Thats a max contract in my league. Its a 14 team mixed, we start 15 hitters, including 3 Util.

I was thinking Pujols and Puig. Is that enough for Bryant? Too much?
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

depends on more details, but I got beat in 2011 because the Bryant of the time was Jason Heyward (who at the time was younger and better than Bryant is now), and a rebuilder offered a fence-sitter lame duck Pujols and H-Ram for Heyward at midseason. I got passed in the final week of the season.

couldn't blame the Heyward buyer then or the Bryant buyer now. not too much to ask, and remember, every owner in your league would kill for this guy. so let them kill each other with offers to get him.....
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Pujols and Puig actually sounds a little light but obviously that would help you out now more than Bryant will.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
        Pujols and Puig actually sounds a little light but obviously that would help you out now more than Bryant will.
        yeah, I also thought it was a little light but I dont think anyone ever gets more than that in my league in a dump trade. I might try for Fielder and Stanton but in that case I might be reaching for too much.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          yeah, I also thought it was a little light but I dont think anyone ever gets more than that in my league in a dump trade. I might try for Fielder and Stanton but in that case I might be reaching for too much.
          That trade would be pretty fair but you might have to throw in a little sweetener.

Comment

Working...
          X