logo tees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo tees

These area code / logo tees are kind of cool - except the Reds one is terrible

http://www.teecartel.net/

The SF one is terrible too, the A's is much better
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Padres - Ick!

Comment

staring at the Detroit one for 5 min - still cant make out a "313"
        One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
          I think it's supposed to be here:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
            I was going to make the same comment. Are DET, MIL, NYY even made of numbers?

I like the symmetry of the Jays logo but outside of this thread its illegible.

Neat concept but overall it's a fail. Toronto is the only city I have heard to referred to by its area code. Maybe it's regional.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Love the Phillies one, flows nice. The Indians one looks like a cartoon man wearing one of those stupid pair of 2008 sunglasses for New Years. Stupid.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                I was going to make the same comment. Are DET, MIL, NYY even made of numbers?

I like the symmetry of the Jays logo but outside of this thread its illegible.

Neat concept but overall it's a fail. Toronto is the only city I have heard to referred to by its area code. Maybe it's regional.
                SF gets referred to locally as "The 415", and Oakland and San Jose derogatorally as the 510 or 408
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                  Love the Phillies one, flows nice. The Indians one looks like a cartoon man wearing one of those stupid pair of 2008 sunglasses for New Years. Stupid.
                  Ha! I didn't even notice Chief Knockahoma the first time.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                  Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                  Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

These suck - especially since Tampa Bay plays in the 727 area code

Comment

Working...
                    X