Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the &*%$% are the SBs, ____________?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the &*%$% are the SBs, ____________?

Shin-Soo Choo??? ZERO attempts through 52 games?

Given his injury history, I'm not really surprised that he's not risking injury by stealing.

Comment

Alex Gordon??? Zero SBs through 52 games after averaging 12 the last four seasons.

Comment

I'm guessing we're gonna see little, if any running from Puig because of his hammy.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I had an idea SBs would be down this year, that's why I went hard after Rizzo in the draft.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            I had an idea SBs would be down this year, that's why I went hard after Rizzo in the draft.
            Rizzo leads my mock 1 team in SBs. I never expected that. I was pegging a max of 15 SBs from Choo and 12 from Rizzo.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

That might make a $48 Goldschmidt a keeper for next year. NL 5x5. Thoughts?
              Last edited by Sharky; 06-10-2015, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                I'm all for it. I have him in a keeper league. Best WW pickup ever.

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                  That's a bit steep but not unreasonable. If I had a bunch of cheap keepers and needed a stud to anchor my team I'd think about it. Back in Pujols's prime I kept him at that price but I'm not sure anyone in my NL-only has kept anyone for that price since.

Comment

Working...
                  X