When will Difo be sent back down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Difo be sent back down?

Any Nats fans have a read on when Wilmer Difo will be sent back down? I picked him up as a speculative play for 2016 but his lack of PT is hurting. I think he will be sent back when Anthony Rendon or Yuniel Escobar is activated. But I have no idea when that might be. Not sure I can afford to be patient. Any insights would be very helpful. Thank you.

today!

Comment

It was like those no hitter posts (shhh!) to jinx it.

Comment

I heard on ESPN that the Nationals actually thought they sent him back down 2 weeks ago, but just noticed him sitting at the end of the bench with a sad face. They sent him down less than 30 minutes after realizing he had been sitting in the dugout this entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
          I heard on ESPN that the Nationals actually thought they sent him back down 2 weeks ago, but just noticed him sitting at the end of the bench with a sad face. They sent him down less than 30 minutes after realizing he had been sitting in the dugout this entire time.
          That's some funny stuff right there...
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            That's some funny stuff right there...
            Thank you, thankyouverymuch. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses...

Comment

Working...
            X