steve vogt ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steve vogt ?

How does the pen feel about steve vogt as a $5 keeper for next year in an a.l. only, 12 team league ??

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
    How does the pen feel about steve vogt as a $5 keeper for next year in an a.l. only, 12 team league ??
    Really good. He's going to cool off from his ridiculous numbers he's put up the first two months, but I'd have a hard time figuring out how you could do better for five bucks at C in a deep league
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, he did cool down for a couple of weeks, as I was expecting, then came back and hit a cool .330 the next two, which I was not expecting.

I have him at $8, and can't decide to sell high or hold on.

Comment

My dad used to coach him in all-stars when he was 12 so he's super awesome

Even if it's a 1 catcher league he seems like a great keeper, at least for a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
          Yeah, he did cool down for a couple of weeks, as I was expecting, then came back and hit a cool .330 the next two, which I was not expecting.

I have him at $8, and can't decide to sell high or hold on.
          In a vacuum, I'd say hold. However, if you're playing for this year and are deficient in certain categories, and he's your best chip, then it wouldn't hurt to see what he might fetch.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Wanted to bump this one up...in a vaccum, would you deal $5 Vogt in a deal to get $5 Correa

Comment

Originally posted by luckyheel View Post
              Wanted to bump this one up...in a vaccum, would you deal $5 Vogt in a deal to get $5 Correa
              yep - SS is so shallow and the ceiling is high for Correa - but I doubt the Correa owner would do it right now

Comment

He's contending and I offered him Gattis-28, Vogt-5, CDavis-19 and Semien-10 for Correa-5 and JDMartinez-11...we'll see. His catchers are Gomes and Perez, so the batting averages of Davis and Gattis are actually better (which is a category he is concerned about). I'm not sure I would do the deal if I were him, as Correa is a steal for the next several years...but, he is getting a significant upgrade in hitting categories for rest of season without losing much

Comment

Originally posted by luckyheel View Post
                  He's contending and I offered him Gattis-28, Vogt-5, CDavis-19 and Semien-10 for Correa-5 and JDMartinez-11...we'll see. His catchers are Gomes and Perez, so the batting averages of Davis and Gattis are actually better (which is a category he is concerned about). I'm not sure I would do the deal if I were him, as Correa is a steal for the next several years...but, he is getting a significant upgrade in hitting categories for rest of season without losing much
                  please post this a new thread - not just ask would you trade correa for vogt - that first question has nothing to with the second question

Comment

understoop, swamp...I usually don't piggy back on other threads...

Comment

Working...
                    X