Kluber is on target tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kluber is on target tonight

11 K's thru five. Oh, and something about not allowing guys very far from the batter's box.

I'm not jinxing it.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Make that 13 thru six. And that other thing, too.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

No no no, except all the hitters saying oh no, I have to face him again. Kluber has official remembered he is awesome today. 18ks. Stud.

Comment

18 Ks, in sight of the MLB record.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Highest game score in major league history for an 8 inning start. Daaaaaaaaaamn!
          Makes sense. I mean, if he hadn't given up the one hit, he would be out there in the 9th. And 18ks in 8 is as good as it gets.

Comment

Kluber second pitcher in history to go at least 8, strike out at least 18, no walks and one or less hit. The other? Kerry Wood.

Comment

It had been 8 years since a pitcher had struck out 16+ with no walks -- and then it happened twice this week!

Comment

Remember when we had three perfect games in a month, though they didn't count one?

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Not to take away anything from Kluber (especially since Lackey didn't take advantage) but that strike zone was ridiculously wide today.

Comment

Working...
                  X