Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Kipnis--Worth Trading for or does he just suck now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Kipnis--Worth Trading for or does he just suck now?

Someone is throwing Kipnis out there to a trade possibility and he pieced together several possibilities. Any of these sound good in a 12 team mixed keeper?

Kipnis $4 ($6 next year) for CarGonzalez $46 ($56)
    Kipnis for Beltre $37 ($45)
    Kipnis and McCann $4 ($6) for CarSantana $9 ($11)
    Kipnis for Darvish $18 ($22)

Santana is still catcher eligible in yahoo this year, and is my starter at that slot.

I like the Kipnis/McCann for Santana...but I'm afraid I believe Kip will turn it around too much.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Who would Kipnis replace? I'd definitely trade Darvish if Kip is a decent upgrade.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Who would Kipnis replace? I'd definitely trade Darvish if Kip is a decent upgrade.
      Hells yeah. Darvish won't be full strength until the 2k16 second half.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Josh Harrison and Daniel Murphy, whichever I think will suck less that day.

I'll be honest, I only included Darvish to see what you guys thought. He wasn't really a consideration of mine. Now, he is. Big time.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

So Keep Kipnis?
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

So since dealing for Kipnis, he has gone 22/55, 3 HR, 12 RBI, 11 Runs, and 3 SB.

Win for me!

Comment

Working...
            X