Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Pence or Ryan Zimmerman?

NL only 5x5.

Pence is $24 for this year and next two years. Zimm is $26 this year and next.

Zimm has a foot problem he seems to be working through. Pence should be back in 2-3 weeks.

Who do you like moving forward?

Thanks.

Pence for me. Pence is hurt now, but aside from this injury, he has been an iron man. Zimmerman gets hurt more often. It is close, but I like Pence more.
    Last edited by Sour Masher; 04-24-2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Neither? Pence has been slowly declining, but once he's back he should go back to iron man status. Feet scare me, and even though Zimm only needs to play 1B, I worry that it will linger. I think Zimm is definitely a better hitter. Just a question of whether he'll show it. I guess if I was forced to choose I'd take Pence.

Comment

Pence.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          Neither? Pence has been slowly declining, but once he's back he should go back to iron man status. Feet scare me, and even though Zimm only needs to play 1B, I worry that it will linger. I think Zimm is definitely a better hitter. Just a question of whether he'll show it. I guess if I was forced to choose I'd take Pence.
          Neither is not really an option. I already have Pence. So I can keep him or trade him.

The Zimm offer came a bit unexpectedly.

Comment

I think I prefer Zimmerman to Pence, but it's close. We have yet to see what a year at 1B does for him, but I'm guessing it'll boost his numbers at least a little.

Comment

Pence - he had a great year last season and his injury was a freak accident (HBP in the forearm by some kid in spring training). Zimm just cant stay healthy - way too much risk to ever lock him up to an extended contact IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                Pence - he had a great year last season and his injury was a freak accident (HBP in the forearm by some kid in spring training). Zimm just cant stay healthy - way too much risk to ever lock him up to an extended contact IMO.
                Agreed, the reliability factor definitely favors Pence IMO.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                X