Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If youve been waiting to start Stairs.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If youve been waiting to start Stairs.......

tonight is your night. No Zimm, no Laroche? No problem. Matty Arc is here to save your fantasy day.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

From rotoworld:

Adam LaRoche (groin) is out of Tuesday's lineup against the Phillies.
    And with Ryan Zimmerman on the disabled list, this lineup looks particularly pathetic tonight. Want proof? 43-year-old Matt Stairs will start at first base and bat cleanup against his former team

Guaranteed 3 RBI tonight
    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
      against his former team
      This applies to what, half the teams?

Comment

And yet they smacked Blanton around pretty good. Blanton appears to be struggling moreso with men on base this year, like he did in 2009. He was able to correct his issues that year and turned in some nice numbers from May or so on. Hopefully a fix is in the works again for this year since he's been getting tattooed the first two games.

Comment

Blanton is the ultimate 'stay away from' in fantasy baseball. The minute you roster him, he goes hiroshima on you.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Zimmerman is feeling tenderness in the rib cage area. He is not in today's lineup. Be prepared for more DL time.

Comment

Working...
            X