12-team mixed advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-team mixed advice

Auction later today. My three hitting keepers were Cespedes, BHamilton, and Carter. That's not enough of a reason to plan to dump BA, is it? I am planning to spend over 80% of my budget on hitting, since (a) picking up decent pitchers has never been a problem in this league and (b) my pitching keepers are Chapman $15, Kluber $8, Harvey $6, so I'll probably only spend for another closer.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

No way that's enough to dump AVG in a 12-team mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      No way that's enough to dump AVG in a 12-team mixed.
      Agreed - I'd identify some high average players that can help you in other categories that your 3 keepers may be lacking (i.e. runs or rbis - seems like you're off to a good start on homers and steals).

Comment

League wide BA is in the low 250's the past few years, so no reason to dump it. heck if Cespedes can hit 270 or so you are ahead of the game!

Comment

Working...
        X