Prospects: Who to grab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospects: Who to grab

23 man rosters, 5 of those are bench slots. It's not conducive to keeping prospects, but I'd like to have 2 on my roster.

Who would you grab?
    Moncada - $11
    Urias - $2
    ---------
    C.Seager
    Sano

I own the first two, the other two I'd have to FAAB ($100 budget). Should I hold, or throw bids onto the two that just got dropped? Whatever I bid becomes their salary if I win. Salaries increase $2 or 20% year to year.

Thanks.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Do you have to drop the ones you own to get the others?

Comment

I think I'd rather have Sano at a buck or Seager at a buck over Moncada at 11.

Comment

I could drop other players, but with only five bench slots it's not something I want to do.
        Last edited by Pogues; 03-31-2015, 03:13 PM.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
          I could drop other players, but with only five bench slots is not something I want to do.
          Good.

If I was in your shoes I would want to keep my two and go after both of the others.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
            Seager is the best of all these prospects and is the one I'd target.
            I didn't think you liked anyone on the Dodgers!

Comment

I'd go after both, and dump both yours. I'd throw a couple extra bucks at Seager and an extra buck at Sano.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
              X