AL Reserves/Prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL Reserves/Prospects

I'm in reserve rounds for my 10-tm AL only, keepers last 3yrs max. I can get someone from this list for a salary of 8. Who do you like for 2015 impact but also good keeper value beyond?

Button
    Sano
    Rodon
    Swihart
    Matt Moore
    Correa
    Garrett Jones/Ike Davis/Kendrys M
    Jarrod Parker
    AJ Griffin
    Gallo
    Singleton
    Moncada

Others?

Who is Button? I'm guessing that you mean Buxton. Unless you really need the help this year, I'd take him (Correa or Sano after that). Moncada is the farthest away, so the others are the way to go. I love Rodon (and Moore too, if he bounces back completely), and they would probably help you by mid-season, but pitchers are always more high-risk long-term.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
      Who is Button? I'm guessing that you mean Buxton. Unless you really need the help this year, I'd take him (Correa or Sano after that). Moncada is the farthest away, so the others are the way to go. I love Rodon (and Moore too, if he bounces back completely), and they would probably help you by mid-season, but pitchers are always more high-risk long-term.
      I agree with this. Buxton, Correa, Sano.

I also heard from the Sox GM on the Score yesterday that Rodon will most likely get seasoned as a middle reliever with the big club at some point this year. He stated that could change if there is a significant injury to one of their starting five. He went on to say that Rodon will be a future starter with the Sox.

Comment

Yep- Button = Buxton + autocorrect.

Buxton was taken just before me. So Correa is really likely to be up at some point this year? I thought Sano was ahead of him in terms of ETA. I like Rodon too but you're right about pitchers and higher risk.

Comment

Working...
        X