ichiro/santana for ellsbury/salty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ichiro/santana for ellsbury/salty

AL only standard 4x4, 15 year old keeper league.
    offense is pretty loaded, projected to finish near the top of most O-cats. this deal does not project to significantly alter the standings. but on a more aesthetic level, which set of players is more likely to produce to projections this year, and which combo holds better value looking forward:

ichiro $30 1st
    santana $10 2nd
    for
    ellsbury $29 1st
    saltalamacchia $1 1st
    One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Assuming that is Carlos Santana, I'd do that deal. If it's Ervin Santana, I would not.

Comment

yes, carlos. sorry.
      One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

I like the ichiro/santana side better

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
        AL only standard 4x4, 15 year old keeper league.
        offense is pretty loaded, projected to finish near the top of most O-cats. this deal does not project to significantly alter the standings. but on a more aesthetic level, which set of players is more likely to produce to projections this year, and which combo holds better value looking forward:

ichiro $30 1st
        santana $10 2nd
        for
        ellsbury $29 1st
        saltalamacchia $1 1st

Comment

Yeah the Ichiro/Santana side is WAY better. You could argue those are the 2 best players in the deal (Ellsbury's health vs the fact that it's 4x4 and he can run)

Comment

Holy cow, Carlos? Yeah, run out right now and do that deal if you still can. Standard 4x4, Carlos Santana and Ichiro absolutely kill Ellsbury and Salty - even if Ellsbury has a good year. I'd not be surprised to see CSantana be the #2 or 3 C in the league in a 4x4 format by years end. Some steals are lost with Ichiro relative to a good Ellsbury, but his BA tied into the huge number of ABs he puts up almost makes up for it.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Do it before the guy realizes he is trading away the best AL keeper catcher in the league.

Comment

I agree with all the others. Definitely like the Ichiro/Santana side.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                X