RJEL draft day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJEL draft day

I just had a baseball game and now I need a nap. See you guys in a few hours.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Just don't get a date between now and then. We start at 5, right Wayne?

Comment

Just awoke from a napper myself...maybe I'll stay awake for the auction.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

btw, reviewing rosters - Ray had one of his major league keepers sent down today. Does he still take up a spot on the active roster?
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Yes...Ed had the same thing happen to him with Salazar. Once rosters are frozen, they're frozen. No movement up or down. Elias has to stay as one of his 10 keepers...he can send him down after the auction.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
          X