Panik
      ----
      Peterson
      Escobar
      ---
      batboy
      ---
      Rutledge
      Yep, and the only reason Travis is not in a category by himself is that he has not officially been named the starter. In an auction league I like him about $10 bucks better than Panik (and I made a minor trade for Panic and kept him in my NL only).

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        Travis
        Panik
        ----
        Peterson
        Escobar
        ---
        batboy
        ---
        Rutledge
        LOL. That took a second to register. I was like, which of these guys is nicked named batboy? But seriously, that sounds like JC has been burnt by Rutledge before. I think I'd ranked him slightly above the batboy . The rest looks good to me, in terms of tiers. I could see flipping the pairs of players in each tier though, if you prefer safety and a more defined role vs upside.

Comment

i thought i read something that said travis had essentially been annointed the starting 2B. maybe i'm misremembering...

i also like him much better than panik.
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

I like Peterson as the dark horse...no real opposition to PT, the possibility of dual position eligibility, and the fact that he's already failed in the big leagues. I think that he knows what has to be done now...good eye and lots of speed.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
              i thought i read something that said travis had essentially been annointed the starting 2B. maybe i'm misremembering...

i also like him much better than panik.
              Devon Travis singled in both of his at-bats off the bench Monday against the Twins.
              Ryan Goins started at second base, but he went 0-for-2 with a strikeout in the game. Travis upped his average to .400, and he has six doubles in 40 at-bats. He's taken over as the leading candidate to start at second base for the Jays. We wouldn't recommend him in shallow mixed leagues just yet, but he definitely has some AL-only value-RotoWorld

Comment

You talked me into it. I'm dumping Rutledge for Travis as a starting MI with upside.

Contrary to others, Rutledge won me a Championship, then did it again last year for someone else. I had sentimental ties. That said, I got him off WW. If need be, I can do it again.

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                X