Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason, would you still pick Abreu at #4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason, would you still pick Abreu at #4?

Stumbled across this: http://fantasy411.mlblogs.com/2015/0...411-slow-mock/

Jason, do you still like Abreu as much as you did during this mock draft? I have the 8th pick, 7th pick owner says he'll take Gomez. I was set to either trade down or take Bautista there because I feel there's some very undervalued players at 1B and DH like VMart and Carter. This league doesnt use CI or MI so if I take Abreu I'd possibly have to pass one on of those, or end up with 2 1B/DH types for Util's.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

yes, I would. Lineup protection comes from who is in front of you more than it does from behind. In his case, he has both. He has table setters Eaton & Melky in front of him and LaRoche behind him. I had him down as a $33 player in Tout & said $35, but didn't go to $37 to win him.

Comment

thanks, you've given me something to think about.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
      X