Minor trade NL only help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor trade NL only help.

5x5 NL only keeper 12 teams $260 budget.

Who do you like better for this year and next?

Ivan DeJesus Jr. $1a or Roger Bernadina $10a. Salaries do not count for this year.

I need to target one of these for one of my MI.

Thanks in advance.

Your own....personal.....Dejesus.......
    Funky Bernadina

Bernadina isnt an MI is he?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Your own....personal.....Dejesus.......
      Funky Bernadina

Bernadina isnt an MI is he?
      I have Tyler Greene on my bench. He is offering DeJesus, Conrad, Frieri, Affeldt or Mayberry. He also has Bernadina (didn't offer) I think I might like Bernadina better for this year. I don't really care for the pitchers or the other players.

He also said I could pick two from the above list if I would trade Carroll, or Betancourt. I don't like that idea at all.

I am trying to compete for this year. I have two holes in my OF in Scott Hairston and Reed Johnson. So I thought Bernadina might be an upgrade later in the year. I also think DeJesus might work for the future either for my team or as a trade chip.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        I don't think DeJesus will get very much playing time this year, barring significant injury to Furcal or Uribe or Blake. Bernadina is the better play for this year but I like DeJesus better for the long term.
        Furcal seems to be made of glass. Would DeJesus get the time if Furcal goes down?

Comment

DeJesus will have to show a lot more than he did in his brief time with the Dodgers - he was 0-7 with 5 K's and looked completely overmatched. He hasn't shown a whole lot since he broke his leg a couple years ago, but there's still the talent for him to hit for a pretty good average while stealing 15 bases.

Bernadina offers more overall upside due to his speed, but he also plays a less talent-scarce position. I'd say if you're looking for this year then definitely go with Bernadina, but if you would rather sit on a lottery ticket (one with a very small jackpot, mind you) then go with DeJesus and hope he can get back to his pre-injury levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Furcal seems to be made of glass. Would DeJesus get the time if Furcal goes down?
            Well that didn't take long.

The other owner didn't respond to my offer. Maybe he is thinking of keeping DeJesus now?

Comment

Thanks.

He doesn't want to trade Bernadina and he is now asking for Carroll or Betancourt. I will be passing.

Comment

Working...
              X