Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adams or semien?

5x5, OBA.

matt adams at $5 or marcus semien at $4?
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Probably Adams, he's a known property with a lot of growth potential, and Semien could be great, or could be???
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Adams. He went to Slippery Rock.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

yeah, i was leaning adams, but hate the fact that he's platooning (mark reynolds, really???), and semien is intriguing. i'll stick with adams though.
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

I'll be a contrarian and say it depends on your team needs and league dynamics. In my league, MIFers go for a premium, and I am flush with quality corners. In my situation and in my league, I'd keep Semien. I like his upside and I think it is close enough that it is dependent on your situation.

Comment

Working...
          X