last keeper question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last keeper question

12-team mixed 5x5. already keeping Cespedes and BHamilton. Pollock or Carter, same price? Hamilton + Carter is a pretty big hole in BA but a lot of value in the other cats. It would also lock up my util slot.

edited to add: I found someone willing to give me $10 FAAB for Pollock, so I took that. I usually blow through my FAAB during the season because I seem to be the only person interested in streaming pitchers. Now to decide if I'm going to full-on dump BA.

re-edited to add: also could keep Pearce for the same price.
    Last edited by mjl; 03-20-2015, 08:56 PM.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I'd keep Carter over Pearce for the same price.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
      12-team mixed 5x5. already keeping Cespedes and BHamilton. Pollock or Carter, same price? Hamilton + Carter is a pretty big hole in BA but a lot of value in the other cats. It would also lock up my util slot.

edited to add: I found someone willing to give me $10 FAAB for Pollock, so I took that. I usually blow through my FAAB during the season because I seem to be the only person interested in streaming pitchers. Now to decide if I'm going to full-on dump BA.

re-edited to add: also could keep Pearce for the same price.
      What was the question?
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
      X