Yasmany Tomas to start in the minors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yasmany Tomas to start in the minors?

What are the odds of Yasmany Tomas starting in the minors? I've not seen anything from management that states one way or another.

I'd say his odds of starting in the outfield are best followed by his odds of starting in the minors (at 3rd base). His odds of starting the season at 3rd in the big leagues right now seem pretty darned slim, however.

Comment

From my reading, it sounds like Tomas will be starting in the majors but splitting time at both positions. It seemed like an ego soothing gesture when I read it.

Comment

Would anybody keep Lamb for $5 in a deep NL only? Im seriously on the fence...gotta decide by midnight Saturday.

Some pretty interesting reading here:

Seems to be a renewed effort on playing Tomas at third. Lamb has been decent this spring, but this article intimates he could end up in AAA if he cant beat out Tomas. Bottom line is that nobody can tell how this shakes out yet...after writing it all out Im thinking Lamb might not be worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          Would anybody keep Lamb for $5 in a deep NL only? Im seriously on the fence...gotta decide by midnight Saturday.

Seems to be a renewed effort on playing Tomas at third. Lamb has been decent this spring, but this article intimates he could end up in AAA if he cant beat out Tomas. Bottom line is that nobody can tell how this shakes out yet...after writing it all out Im thinking Lamb might not be worth the effort.
          Depends on what your other choice is. I definitely think that Lamb will end up with a decent amount of at bats and provide a profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post

I'd dump him at this point...you can probably buy him back if he's going to make the team. I think that they're determined to make Tomas sink or swim at 3rd.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
            X