heyward or dom brown or mccutcheon-5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heyward or dom brown or mccutcheon-5?

Dumping this year in 12-team 5x5 NL-only. Giving up some top players in last year of contract/high salaries for my choice of any 2 of the following:

McCutcheon $16 through 2013
    Heyward $11 through 2013
    Dom.Brown $11 through 2013

Inflation typically 40% in this league.

Which two?

Easil cutch and heyward
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Easil cutch and heyward
      Agree with Hammer on this one

Comment

Yeah I don't see how this is a choice. In theory Brown has more value down the road than Heyward because he can run more. But who knows how well his hamate will really heal? Will he be 100% next year?

Comment

Pull that trigger on McCutcheon and Heyward now. Don't want anybody uping your offer.

Comment

thanks, all - I have some irrational exhuberance for Dom. Brown so thanks for bringing me back to earth. I probably shouldn't even have mentioned Heyward as I felt he was clearly the best one but couldn't decide between Brown and McCutchen.

by the way, what's a hamate?

Comment

I believe its a bone in your hand.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                I believe its a bone in your hand.
                Isn't that worth two in the bush?

Comment

Working...
                X