AL Only trrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL Only trrade

I have a chance to flip a $18 Kipnis for either a $6 Doolittle or a $6 Paxton. 5x5 scoring, not considering other keepers which of the 3 players/price do you like the best?

Paxton
    Doolittle
    Kipnis

Depends on your risk tolerance and desperation for closers, I guess

Comment

How long do you get to keep them at these prices?

Comment

Kipnes...I don't know why people think that a pitcher with a shoulder injury is a lock to come back strong. I see that here a lot about Doolittle...and while I like Paxton, and own him in an AL only, he's a little risky health-wise himself. Kipness may not get you that .280 average again, but he's a legit threat to hit 15 and steal 30...
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          How long do you get to keep them at these prices?
          Prices are for this year. Players can be kept each year by adding $5, so Paxton/Doolittle would be $11 in 2016 while Kipnis would be $23.

Comment

Originally posted by wombat104 View Post
            Prices are for this year. Players can be kept each year by adding $5, so Paxton/Doolittle would be $11 in 2016 while Kipnis would be $23.
            I am a believer in going into the auction with at least one cheap closer. You have two. Granted they both have health risks, but for this year they are about as cheap as they come. I probably would do it for Paxton.

Comment

Working...
            X