Skilled MRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skilled MRs

I couldn't find another thread about this, so who are the skilled MRs that people are targeting? In shallower leagues, these guys can usually be had very cheap/late and can pay off huge if they become closers. Here are some, order based on likelihood of gaining closer role.

Tyler Clippard
    Brad Boxberger
    Joakim Soria
    Ken Giles
    Wade Davis
    Tony Watson
    Darren O'Day
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Kevin Quackenbush should slot in with Giles and Davis.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Joe Smith is one of my targets.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Kevin Jepsen

Comment

Forgot Andrew Miller
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            I couldn't find another thread about this, so who are the skilled MRs that people are targeting? In shallower leagues, these guys can usually be had very cheap/late and can pay off huge if they become closers. Here are some, order based on likelihood of gaining closer role.

Tyler Clippard
            Brad Boxberger
            Joakim Soria
            Ken Giles
            Wade Davis
            Tony Watson
            Darren O'Day
            As a $3 Doolittle owner in an AL only 5x5 Clippard now has extreme interest for me.

Comment

Mike Dunn
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
              X