Trade Question, volume 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Question, volume 2

5x5 league with OBA replacing BA and SLG replacing HR, all AL teams plus Brewers Cubs and Cards. 12 teams, values equivalent to 10 team only league.

I've had interest in Yan Gomes (15C), and been offered Michael Saunders 4 or Jose Quintana 6 or Colin McHugh 10. My inclination is to take Saunders (I like him in Tranna) and the 11 bucks. Any other input?
    I'm just here for the baseball.

They're all meh for me. I think I like Quintana the most of all of them. Or maybe McHugh. Just don't like Saunders to stay healthy on that turf, even though I love the park and lineup for him.

Comment

I would rather have Gomes than any of the players offered. If you have any inflation it only raises Gomes profit. Elite catcher at or below value vs. Meh Saunders that you make about $4 -$6 bucks in profit. I will take Yan the Man.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        They're all meh for me. I think I like Quintana the most of all of them. Or maybe McHugh. Just don't like Saunders to stay healthy on that turf, even though I love the park and lineup for him.
        Ha, I was typing my answer before I read yours. I always feel better when we agree on advice given.

I would also ask how much will they even run Saunders?

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          First, Yan and Man don't rhyme, goddamnit.

Second, I don't love any of these trades all that much for you but I do view Gomes as a regression probable and would be interested in seeing what kind of bites you can get on him. Flipping catchers coming off of good performances is generally a really great strategy, imo.
          Who said anything about rhyming? Yan is literally the Man in this trade... ok I really didn't know how to pronounce Yan... Should it have been Yan the Mon

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Who said anything about rhyming? Yan is literally the Man in this trade... ok I really didn't know how to pronounce Yan... Should it have been Yan the Mon
            Yan the Don
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Yan and Man don't rhyme
              Gregg is Jamaican.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Gregg is Jamaican.

Where did you get that picture of me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opq8YCkFV9s Why can't I get this video to post?

Comment

Working...
                X