Announcing 2011 Starting Pitcher Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
    Paul, I look forward to reading your take, as per usual.

To anyone asking about my own annual pitching post, I will no longer be doing my Tiers. Paul's work is just as good if not better than mine ever was, and there are insightful writers out there touching on stuff that I simply can't wrap my brain around (Mike Fast -- aka KevinSeitzer -- is doing amazing work on PitchFX over at BP, for example).

I know Paul and I have had our fair share of kerfuffles in the past on the old RJ boards, but I'd like to use this new board as a launching pad for a burying of the hatchet. Paul, I know it's been a bit odd in the past with my post on pitchers using the title "Tiers..." and you finding work-arounds to not naming your's the same thing. I invite you to please use the title from here on out if you deem it appropriate for your posting. If not, no biggie.

My God it's great that baseball season is coming back soon
    No offense to Paul. Your humor was always better.

As to his product, outstanding does not cover it.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Hey, put me on the list for the Guide and a donation. I've played in a league with Paul, in addition to reading his previous work, and I know this year's product will be extremely valuable.

Scouting starting pitching is always the biggest of my problems, so I can't wait to give this a careful read (and take copious notes).

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
        Congratulations for that grace.
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingGrace View Post
          Thanks.
          No, thank you...
          Last edited by Hornsby; 01-28-2011, 01:51 PM. Reason: Image too scary...LOL
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Nicely done young man nicely done.

I have had the pleasure of watching you grow up within the RJ community all these years. In that time you have seriously become one of my favorite fantasy writers. With almost a year in-between your work I forget how good you really are. I will be glad to donate to the cause. Now the only question is; am I better off to make several small donations or just one if I want to win one of those jerseys?

Keep up the good work. It is really appreciated.
            Do you have a target date?

I would like to use it for some trading.

Comment

Working...
            X