Clear All

• Fresno Bob-
    16.16 - Juan Uribe, 3B, LAD

Revo-
    16.17 - Mike Zunino, C, SEA

Comment

• 16.18 John Lackey, SP, StL (me)
      16.19 R.A. Dickey, SP, Tor (chancellor)
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• 16.20 Jon Singelton 1B, Houston

If the computer models are correct, I'm in need of power and RBI. Now, Singleton can provide that, but he can also kill my average...but that's a chance I'll have to take.

If he hit's .240, I'll be fine, if he hits under Mendoza again, I doubt he'll have a job...post hype prospect?
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

• 16.21 Brad Miller
          17.1 Jonathan Broxton

Comment

• 17.2 Wily Peralta, SP, Mil (hornsby)
            17.3 Sam Fuld, OF, Oak (chancellor)
            17.4 DJ LeMahieu, 2B, Col (me)
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Revo-
              17.05 - Wilmer Flores, SS, NYM

Fresno Bob-
              17.06 - Taijuan Walker, P, SEA

Comment

• 17.07 Jake Marisnick, OF, HOU

He's got Maris in his name, so maybe he'll hit 61 HR.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• 17.08 Matt Cain
                  17.09 Josh Rutledge

Comment

• 17.10 Ervin Santana
                    "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

• 17.11 Derek Norris, C (for The Heat)

17.12 Sergio Romo, P (for me)

I almost took Romo last round but decided that I needed a bat more, so that worked out. Romo seems to have found his stuff again and finished the year strong. While not the closer, it's easy to picture him getting a dozen saves.

Comment

• 17.13 Casey Janssen P Was
                        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• 17.14 Tony Watson RP Pit
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• 17.15 Chris Coghlan OF
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• for GITH: 17.16 Joe Smith RP LAA
                              for moi: 17.17 Conor Gillaspie 3B CWS

Comment

• 17.19 Ike Davis, 1B OAK

Terrible BABIP last year. Hopefully OAK keeps him away from lefties most of the time. Who knows how long it takes to really be 100% recovered from Valley Fever? Good walk rate too.

Davis made several notable improvements last year. His Contact% and LD% were both career highs, perhaps in part due to his O-Swing% being a career low. And yet his .265 BABIP was well below both his career mark and league average. Granted, Davis is very slow, so he’s not going to run out as many in-the-hole grounders as some guys, but some positive regression in BABIP is probable. Indeed, Steamer sees a BABIP closer to his career mark.
                                This post continues our Depth Chart Discussions. In an effort to suss out every team, we’ve divided them into four parts (infield, outfield, rotation, and bullpen) and will continue to break them down…

Comment

Working...
                                X