Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Sox fans- I know its early but.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yanks are pounding Lackey early.

What a bust....
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Also, the Giants had a 7 game losing streak last year and never had a winning streak of more than 5 games.

And Bryan, let's not forget the 1979 Baltimore Orioles who started the year 3-2 and then had a 6 game losing streak (aaahhhhh!!!!!) and ended up in the World Series after a 102-57 record.
      ahh, but neither of those teams *started* the season with such a losing streak. i did say that a .500 team is likely to have at least one losing streak during the season (and even a .600 team will have one often), it just won't start that way.

Q.E.D.

:O
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Stupid f'n John Lackey. I can't believe I bid on that sack of crap.

You suck, Lackey. I hope your team goes 0-162.
        They won't. They should get to face Hughes about 3-4 times, so that's 3-4 guaranteed wins right there.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          They won't. They should get to face Hughes about 3-4 times, so that's 3-4 guaranteed wins right there.
          How will they get Hughes 3-4 times if he is on the DL next week?
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Yeah, Lackey against Hughes - The Race to 10 Runs Allowed.
            Lackey's just a mediocre pitcher. He's not going to kill you every game. Hughes, on the other hand, appears to be pitching through an injury.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Wow...Lackey is simply horrible right now. If the Sox blow a game where Hughes gave up 6 in 2 innings, the meltdown should be epic.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                I love it.....only thing keeping me from breaking things in my house
                Eassssssy now.
                Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

OK, now I am ready to be objective. 156-6 is my prediction.
                  Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                    OK, now I am ready to be objective. 156-6 is my prediction.
                    No playoffs I see.

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                    X