2K15 Jason Kipnis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K15 Jason Kipnis

I would have given my soul for him entering 2014 but didn't land him in either of my leagues. Does anyone have a clue what to expect 2015?

I've read quite a bit on him and I keep hearing about a strained oblique being the issue but he denied that and pointed to his new contract as "trying to do too much". Fangraphs pointed out that April was his best month, so that sounds like crap. Seems like he can be had at a good price this year but what is everyone expecting?

I can't read this guy either...he seems to live under a black cloud. he broke a finger working out in December, and had to have surgery. While he's supposed to be fine for ST, hand injuries always make me skittish. Personally, he's a guy I'd love to own, but I probably won't ever get him because someone is going to be more aggressive bidding than I will. Steamer has him at 20 steals, around a .250 average, and 13 homers. That actually sounds about right to me...and that's not good enough for the price he'll command.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
    X