2K15: Miguel Sano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K15: Miguel Sano

Will he be an everyday play, barring injury?

What is the Yahoo history of assigning position eligibility, given he has zero major league AB?

Basically, what are the chances he will be a starting SS out of camp?
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Personally, I'd highly doubt he will even start in the bigs and if he did...I wouldn't count on SS.
    I think he will spend a significant amount of time in AA/AAA in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
      Will he be an everyday play, barring injury?

What is the Yahoo history of assigning position eligibility, given he has zero major league AB?

He weighs 240 pounds and hasn't played SS for years now. He should end up either at 3rd or in the OF is they choose to convert him. Based in the fact that he missed the entire season last year with TJ surgery, he'll almost certainly spend a good amount of time in the minors.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

It's not that he would play SS in the majors for real, it's that Yahoo currently has him listed as a 3B/SS, and we don't know how likely they are to change that.

I would guess that Yahoo hasn't redone its position eligibilities since last year, and they're reasonably likely to change that one. If they don't, they won't remove it midseason.

Given the Twins history, I'd be real surprised if he started the year in the majors though.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
        X