current top 200 ADP from NFBC pay drafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• current top 200 ADP from NFBC pay drafts

First impression is that if you love "fallen angels," this is the draft for you. There's a ton of former 1st and 2nd round types who are now wallowing in the 80-200 range and could be epic steals.

There's also a lot of "paying for 2014 performance with 2015 resources" and big-time prospect love here. I don't want to go so far to say this is going to be a great draft for sharks, but man, it could be!

Comment

Hughes at 193? Yes please...all day long

Comment

link isn't working for me...

Comment

I guess NFBC gives extra weight to established closers, but man, these guys have a closer fetish.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
            link isn't working for me...
            It worked the third time I loaded it, but not the first two. No idea why.

and jeez, Votto at 78? Melky at 181? Blackmon at 58 and Dickerson at 49?
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
              I guess NFBC gives extra weight to established closers, but man, these guys have a closer fetish.
              Since there is no trading in-season, you have to draft your saves or rely on FAAB. It is nearly impossible to punt saves and win one of their leagues because everyone is drafting for balanced rosters.

Comment

Soler at 115 is gonna look silly low, I think.

Comment

This ADP is from the Draft Championship - 15 team, 50 round draft and hold, no FAAB (as well as no trading).
                  Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

sortable by position

Comment

Working...
                    X