Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHD's Latest Top 150 Roto Prospects ("Christmas" Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rhd View Post
    Thanx for the response, deaccat.

I put a lot of emphasis on ARL (age relative to league) in my rankings, probably more than I should. I've heard people say in particular that ARL doesnt matter so much when it comes to pitchers. And sooner or later, despite hype and ARL, a player has to start producing at a level that sets him apart from other players. But still I consider ARL important.

Re: Bradley and Harvey, I'd prefer Bradley. They both have similar upside and Bradley is a lot closer to MLB. Plus Harvey was hurt at the ned of last year, altho I dont think it was anything that will affect him long-term. They might end up giving similar MLB production in 2-3 years but before then Bradley will be giving your roto team a lot of stats whereas Harvey probably wont be.
    Thanks for the response RHd.

How do you factor in foreign players? I have noticed guys sometimes appear on your list pretty low or not at all and then when they get signed they are pretty high on the list. I assume if Despaine signed he would be top 5 prospect? So I guess I am answering my own question. You either don't rank them or rank them low, the further away they are from coming into the league.

Like I said in other post my goal has to be finding guys before others do. After you post your list before the start of the season I will post again and ask about where you would put some foreign players if they were to come over.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X